New Calendar Year Membership Format
We highly value our members and donors. We depend on you to support our food access and education programs.
Effective January 1, 2016, LexFarm is moving to a universal calendar membership renewal date.
This system will better serve our members by making it easier to monitor your benefits and will also simplify the program’s accounting. Since benefits are tied to the growing season, calendar year benefits will be less confusing.
What does this mean?
Basic annual membership dues are:
- $25 and $45 per calendar year for individuals and households, respectively
- All memberships will be valid January – December.
How does this change affect my membership for 2016?
- If you joined when you signed up for CSA? You will be asked to do so again when we start CSA sales in January.
- If you renewed or donated to our year-end appeal after the 2015 growing season ended (October 25)? Your membership will start January 1, 2016.
- If you renewed or joined in the late spring or summer 2015? We will invite you to renew on January 1, 2016.
Please note: Changing to a calendar year membership might cause some people in category #3 a hardship. If you are one of them, please feel free to select the discounted transitional membership for 2016.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we make this transition.
Questions? Contact [email protected].