Visit us on weekends in May to buy seedlings for your garden, or stop by during the week and pay with exact change or check at our self-serve box.
Our farmstand will open the first week in June and operate through the end of October:
June through October our hours are as follows:
Phone: (781) 862-7247
LexFarm’s Farm Stand is located on the farm at 52 Lowell Street in Lexington. When entering the address into GPS, please note that the farm is on the border of Lexington and Arlington, and therefore the location may be listed as Arlington or Lexington.
We accept Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits in the farm stand.
June-October we also carry local products from the following New England small businesses:
- Organic fair trade coffee from Dean’s Beans
in Orange, MA
- All-natural, pasture raised dry aged beef from River Rock Farm in Brimfield, MA
- Freshly baked bread from Bread Obsession in Waltham, MA
- Hand-crafted caramels from McCrea’s Candies in Hyde Park, MA
- Farmstead cheddar cheese and fresh farmer’s cheese from Smith’s Country Cheese in Winchendon, MA
- Pasture raised chicken, bacon, and sausage from Lilac Hedge Farm in Berlin, MA
- Cold brew coffee drinks to go from Mojo Coffee in Wenham, MA
- Fresh farm eggs from Chip-in Farm i
n Bedford, MA
- Granola (original and maple pecan) from The Roasted Granola in Lexington, MA
- Raw wildflower honey from Big Buzz Apiary in Westford, MA
- Hot sauce from Alex’s Ugly Sauce in Boston, MA
- Pure Vermont Maple syrup and Maple cream from Ackermann Maple Farm in Cabot, VT
- Small batch mozzarella and ricotta f
rom Mozzarella House in Peabody, MA
Hummus, muhammara, baba ghanoush, and more from Magic Bites Bakery and Cafe in Arlington, MA
Farm fresh, rich creamy milk and delicious ice cream from Crescent Ridge Dairy in Sharon, MA
- Fresh pastas, red gravy, and pesto from Valicenti in Hollis, NH
- Organic pizza dough from The Dough Connection in Woburn, MA
- Smoked fish and patés from Boston Smoked Fish Company in Boston, MA
- Refreshing sparkling waters with real squeezed fruit from Spindrift in Newton, MA
- Tortilla strips and salsa from Number 9 Chips & Salsa in Concord, MA
- Organic, gluten free stroopwafel from Swoffle in Concord, MA
- Fresh yogurt from grass-fed cow’s milk from Sidehill Farm in Hawley, MA
We look forward to seeing you on the farm soon!