Thanks to the generosity of its 700+ members, LexFarm has increased its commitment to education, to the soil and to the people who make up our community. By contributing annually LexFarm members embody our vision of “Growing Community, Community Grown.”
The full amount of all donations, including annual membership, is tax-deductible. Lexington Community Farm Coalition is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Federal Tax ID# is: 27-3671122.
Memberships run from January 1 through December 31.
- Individual ($25)
- Household ($45)
Note: A Household membership is the minimum level required to be a CSA shareholder and to receive discounts on youth, family, and adult education programs.
In appreciation for their contribution, all Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Subscription to our e-newsletter, updating members on what is happening across all areas of LexFarm, including volunteering opportunities, special events, notes from the farmers and recipes.
- Early notice of CSA registration
- Early notice of seedling sale
- Voting rights at our Annual Meeting when the Board and Officers are elected (two votes for Household memberships)
- Discounts and priority enrollment in education programs
- Discounts on yoga programs
- Discounted tickets to LexFarm events
- Discounts on LexFarm-branded merchandise, such as t-shirts, hats and mugs.
- Discounts on veggies purchased at farm store during LexFarm events, such as open house, harvest festival.
- Knowledge that you are supporting a community farm that provides fresh local organic produce and high-quality education programs to area residents