As a community farm, we are open to the general public from sunrise to sunset! We welcome you to visit our farm. Feel free to bring a friend, your family, and young children (per health department rules, we cannot welcome dogs).
Things to enjoy at the farm:
- Walk around to see everything that is growing! Our farmers have cultivated a beautiful space that we want to share with you. Feel free to look around and identify the different kinds of veggies and flowers growing. Our fields connect Lowell Street to Silk Fields Farm, the Arlington Reservoir walking path, and the ACROSS Lexington D path
- Bird watching: Bring your binoculars and admire all the different kinds of birds and their songs. If you’re lucky, you’ll see our Red-tailed Hawk that can often be found by the learning garden (near the picnic tables). Many birds overwinter on our farm, and a list of recent species spotted can be found here.
- Arlington Reservoir: Located right next to the farm, the “Res” has nice walking path that makes a 1.2 mile loop around the water that you can access from the farm. Look for the flock of resident swans!
- The Farm Stand: Stop by our Farm Stand for fresh veggies and locally-made products! The Farm Stand is open to everyone — you do not have to be a CSA member to shop.
- Picnic area: Grab some food from our Farm Stand and enjoy a picnic with your family! We have several picnic tables by our Learning Garden that offer a lovely view of the farm.
- Scavenger Hunt: While staying on farm roads, see how many farm features you can find.
Guidelines for all visitors
We kindly ask that you:
- Stay on the paths
- Refrain from touching the crops or equipment
- Wear a mask
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance with other visitors and staff
- Refrain from visiting the farm if you are ill, or have been exposed to the coronavirus within the past 14 days.
LexFarm’s Farm Stand is located on the farm at 52 Lowell Street in Lexington. When entering the address into GPS, please note that the farm is on the border of Lexington and Arlington, and therefore the location may be listed as Arlington or Lexington.