Organic Seedlings for Sale
The Seedling Sale Has Started!
Come start your garden! We have certified organic vegetable, herb and flower seedlings for transplant.
The sale is self-serve 8 am to 7 pm, 7 days a week. Seedlings for sale are placed in front or to the right of the farm stand building. Items beyond this point are NOT for sale. Seedlings are monitored and restocked, but availability varies from day to day. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates on what’s been set out.
During self-serve hours, payment is by cash (exact change only) or check. Drop your payment in the locked honor box next to the front door of the farm stand, or the one attached to the kiosk sign.
The sale will also be staffed the weekends of:
May 15-17 (Fri & Sat, 9-4, Sun, 10-4)
May 23/24 (Sat, 9-4, Sun, 10-4)
May 30/31 (Sat, 9-4, Sun, 10-4)
During staffed hours, credit card and EBT readers are available. Seedling names, care instructions and prices are on tags in each pot.
COVID-19 Safety Rules
We warmly welcome you to the farm; however, we want to create a responsible market environment with appropriate safety protocols. Keeping everyone safe – our farmers and our customers – is our utmost concern.
- You must wear a mask to shop.
- Please keep your distance from other shoppers.
- Please park on neighboring side streets across from the farm when the parking lot is taken up by seedling tables.
- Please limit the number of people who come with you.
- If possible, come at a slower time (weekdays).
- When shopping during staffed hours, stand on the chalk marks placed every 6 feet while waiting to pay.
Phone: (781) 862-7247
LexFarm’s Farm Stand is located on the farm at 52 Lowell Street in Lexington. When entering the address into GPS, please note that the farm is on the border of Lexington and Arlington, and therefore the location may be listed as Arlington or Lexington.
We accept Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits in the farm stand.