We thank our community who trusted us and recognized the importance of supporting in any way possible: purchasing, donating, telling our story, sharing feedback — all while keeping a safe distance!
Our year-end Annual Appeal campaign pushed our 2020 donations to over $90,000 (including memberships)! This tells us that the community values what we are offering and supports the goals of the organization!
We are deeply appreciative!
These donations are extremely helpful as they will enable us to:
- Maximize food donations to those in need through all of our partner organizations.
- Build a better irrigation system and other infrastructure to provide greater resilience on the farm in the face of climate change.
- Build staff capacity to develop and prepare programming and ensure that all who visit and engage at the farm, when the time comes, will have a rich and rewarding experience.
- Encourage long-term planning and opportunities for further expanding access to the farm’s produce and activities into the future.
- Offer on-farm events and education classes, when safe to do so.
Thank you again and looking forward to seeing you on the farm during the 2021 season!
— Sue Schiffer for the LexFarm Board